Last updated January 1, 2023
Collection and Use of Personal Information
What Personal Information We Collect
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to EvoMed’s services, such as when you create or modify your account and profile, request products or services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. Some examples of the types of personal information we may collect from you include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Credit card or other payment information
- Medical Discipline
- Clinic Name and Location
- Medical License Number
We also automatically collect and store certain types of information when you use our services, such as information about your use of your account, including:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Purchase history
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service department
From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from other sources. For example, we may receive personal information from the following sources:
- Credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain financial services to customers
- Information about your interactions with products and services
- Updated delivery and address information from postal carriers
How We Use Your Personal Information
Some examples of how we may use your personal information include:
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on EvoMed’s latest product announcements, upcoming sales, and help manage a customer relationship. If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We use your personal information to provide you with the various services we offer.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, and for content and advertising purposes.
- We may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve EvoMed’s products, services, and customer communications.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries.
- We use your personal information to fulfill orders for our products and/or services.
- We may use your personal information to collect and process payment if any payment is due.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Vendors: We use third-party vendors for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and other communications on our behalf, to fulfil orders for our products and services, to deliver packages, to process payments, or to conduct surveys on our behalf. We may share your information with these vendors to enable them to perform their services.
- Fraud Prevention: We may disclose your personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- Law enforcement or legal requests: We may disclose your personal information with government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators to comply with the law.
- Corporate Restructuring: We may transfer your information to a third party if we or any of our affiliates are involved in a corporate restructuring, including a sale, merger, or other transfer of some or all of our assets.
EvoMed does not currently sell personal information as the term is defined under the CCPA, however, we share the following categories of personal information to our cookie and tracker providers as defined under the CCPA:
- Internet/Network activity; and
- Geolocation data.
Security of Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. To protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. Additionally, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
How Long do we Keep your Personal Information?
What About Cookies?
We use both first and third-party cookies on our website. First-party cookies are those sent by use, whereas third-party cookies are set from a domain different from the domain of the website you are visiting for our advertising and marketing
- Assist with your navigation of our website;
- Track the number of visitors on our site;
- Remember your site preferences (e.g., account logins);.
Your California Privacy Rights
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know
You have the right to request that EvoMed disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure, and any sales of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. You may also request a copy of the personal information we have collected on you over the past twelve (12) months. See the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section for instructions on submitting a right to access request.
Right to Opt Out of the Sharing of Personal Data
You have the right to ask the Company not to share Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by clicking on the following link “Do Not Share My Personal Information” and updating your preferences.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that EvoMed delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete and direct our service providers to delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. See the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section for instructions on submitting a right to deletion request.
Right to Correction
You have the right to request that EvoMed correct any inaccurate personal information that we have collected from you and retain. Once we have received the personal information from you to be updated, we will update the information where necessary within our systems. See the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section for instructions on submitting a right to correction request.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either calling the number below or submitting a request via the email address below. We may require you to provide certain personal information to allow us to verify your identity, such as your email address, most recent order numbers, etc. or by requesting you submit your request via your customer account if one exists.
Use of an Authorized Agent
You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney, an authorized agent to make these privacy requests on your behalf to exercise these rights. We will require the agent to provide proof that you have authorized it to act on your behalf and may require you to verify your own identity with us directly before we accept a request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods and services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Personal Information from Children
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not provided to minors. We will not ask minors, specifically children under the age of 13, to provide personal information if we have knowledge of their age. We also do not knowingly sell personal information of minors.
Evolution of Medicine
144 N7th St #407
Brooklyn, NY 11247